Accredited Professional Training
in Psychological Assessment and Development
for Business, Education and Health
Psychometrix is a team of occupational, educational and health psychologists providing consultancy and training in psychological assessment and development to the business, education and health sectors. As training providers, we are a Verified Assessor for the internationally-recognised, industry-standard qualifications in psychometric testing awarded by the European Federation of Psychologists' Associations (EFPA) and the British Psychological Society (BPS). Over the past 20 years, we have trained over 2,000 professionals in selection, coaching and education to these standards. We provide the following EFPA/BPS-accredited, internationally recognised qualifications in psychological testing for professionals who need to use them as part of their role:
The BPS International Qualifications in Psychological Testing
Assistant Test User: Occupational
Test User: Occupational Ability
Test User: Occupational Personality
European Test User Certificate: Work and Organisational
Assistant Test User: Educational
Test User: Educational
Professionals who take these courses include:
- Occupational professionals working in an HR department, employment agency or consultancy offering testing services, whose role involves testing for personnel selection, development or career guidance and advice.
- Educational professionals working in a school or for a local authority, whose role involves testing children to understand their strengths and specific learning needs or providing careers guidance.
A BPS qualification in test use gives you the following benefits:
1. Certification that you are trained to the internationally-recognised gold standard in Occupational or Educational testing, giving you access to psychological tests that would otherwise be restricted.
2. Membership of the BPS Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU), the online register of those current and active BPS-qualified test users.
3. Free online access to reviews of over 160 psychological / psychometric tests
4. Free e-Subscription to The Psychologist, the monthly publication of the British Psychological Society, eligibility to join the Divisions, Sections and Special Groups of the BPS, access to the BPS members benefits package and the opportunity to upgrade to Affiliate Membership of BPS for a discounted rate receive discounts on BPS workshops, conferences and events.
5. Quarterly editions of Assessment & Development Matters (ADM) delivered to you and available online at the PTC website
6. Discounted rates on selected Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) training courses such as ‘Neuroscience for leaders and managers’, ‘The psychology of influencing and negotiation’, ‘An introduction to the psychology of management’, ‘The psychology of coaching: Individuals and teams’ and ‘ The psychology of organisational culture and climate’.