Accredited Professional Training in Psychological Assessment and Development for Business, Education and Health
BRITISH PSYCHOLOGICAL SOCIETY (BPS) TEST USER EDUCATIONAL (CCET)
Qualify to use the world's leading tests of ability, aptitude and attainment for educational support.
Online & Classroom
Over 2,000 professionals trained in the past 21 years
Qualifications: BPS TEST USER EDUCATIONAL (CCET): Tests of Abiliy, Aptitude & Attainment.
Who takes this course: Teachers, Special Needs Assistants, Career Guidance Counsellors.
Length of training: 20 hours classroom learning, eLearning, and/or blended learning.
eLearning New!: Your personal eLearning account, Zoom lectures, podcasts and videos.
Fees as below. eLearning tour: https://www.psychometrix.org/elearning-video-tou
Courses 2022: Educational Testing Course Schedule 2022.
Classroom: Dublin 21st & 22nd June; 16th & 17th August, 9.30-5.00: Kildare Education Centre. https://www.eckildare.ie/contact-details.html London 19th & 20th July; 20th & 21st September: DoubleTree by Hilton, London Excel
Online: 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm (London/Dublin IST): June 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, 29th, July 5th.
Full Fee: €950; Installments 3 x 340.
Psychometrix Graduates: €850; Installments 3 x 340.
Enquire about: Customer Loyalty and Group Discounts
Tests You Can Use
Just some of the tests available to holders of the BPS CCET accreditation
Tests & Publishers
Woodkcock Johnson IV
WIAT III UK-T
Academic Achievement Battery
Kaufman Achievement Test
Kaufman Intelligence Test
Dyslexia Adult Screening Test
WRAT 5 (Achievement Test)
CAT 4 (Cognitive Abilities)
Test Takers Guide
CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE IN EDUCATIONAL TESTING (CCET)
CCET training covers the main theoretical areas, including:
• Introduction to testing;
• Administering tests to one or more candidates, part 1 & 2;
• Maintaining security and confidentiality of the test materials and the test data;
• Attainment and ability testing - CAT4 and Academic Achievement Battery (AAB);
• The basic principles of scaling and standardisation;
• Basic principles of norm-referenced interpretation;
• Test theory – Classical test theory and reliability;
• Validity and utility: Educational;
• Deciding when tests should or should not be used in the assessment process;
• Making appropriate use and interpretation of test results;
• Providing written feedback.
By gaining a BPS qualification in test use you receive:
1. A nationally recognised qualification in test use recognised by employers internationally
• Having a BPS qualification demonstrates to current and future employers that you are trained to a
nationally recognised, certificated standard, and abide by the BPS Code of Good Practice
• A BPS qualification may allow you to access certain psychological and psychometric tests that would
otherwise be restricted
• Eligible holders of a BPS Test User: Educational, Ability/Attainment (CCET) qualification may complete a
relevant course to progress and write reports for access arrangements.
2. Membership of the BPS Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU)
• The RQTU is an online register of those current and active test users who have gained a BPS
qualification in test use, and is searchable by employers and clients
• Membership of the RQTU allows you to demonstrate to current and future employers your
competence in test use
3. Free online access to reviews of over 150 psychological / psychometric tests
• Our test reviews can help you to choose an appropriate test for your needs
• All reviews of tests are carried out by Chartered psychologists, experts in the field of testing
• Examples of tests that have been reviewed include tests of motivation; personality; numerical, verbal
and general ability; scholastic attainment; memory; cognitive styles
• All test reviews can be accessed for free on the PTC website by RQTU members.
4. Free e-Subscription to the BPS
• FREE electronic access to The Psychologist, the monthly publication of the British Psychological Society
• Eligibility to join the Divisions, Sections and Special Groups of the BPS – these are our knowledge
centres, keeping our members up to date with the latest developments and research in psychology
• FREE access to the BPS’ members benefits package – a range of work and lifestyle benefits
• The opportunity to upgrade to Affiliate Membership of BPS for a discounted rate – In addition to the
benefits listed above, BPS Affiliate Members also receive discounts on BPS workshops, conferences
and events, plus extra exclusive online content.
For more information call us on +00353 1 443 443 8.
Book now and get your international certification training underway today!
CCET Full Fee - €950
Psychometrix Graduates - €850
CCET Installment 3 x €340
We look forward to seeing you at our next training!